In Dallas- at last !

From: Anith Suvarna (anithsuvarna@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 11:00:50 PDT

Hiya List!

Yep, finally I have landed in the U.S.- the birthplace of my MUTT.

It was a long haul (23 hours on aircraft and in airports) from North-East
Africa, across north Africa, the Continent, the Med. and half of the US and
finally to Dallas (TX). Good to be here.

Will visit RAPCO parts at Bowie to see what I can get for my MUTT. Their web
page is still not complete. (Nothing about M151 parts).

Anybody could advise me as to where I could find MUTT spares (old or new)in
Dallas area? Nothing in Yellow Pages.

Will be in Dallas until 12 June before heading back to Africa :-( and back
to my MUTT :-)

Drank beer after two years!

Cheers!

Anith