RE: [MV] niin ?

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 15:43:05 PDT

Kenny I've seen the trucks at a local base but in my manuals they are not
listed as a separate NSN. What the -10 has is

Truck, Cargo, Tactical, 1-1/4 ton 4x4 M1008
2320-01-123-6827

Truck, Cargo, Tactical, 1-1/4 ton 4x4 M1008A1
2320-01-123-2671

Truck, ,Shelter Carrier, Tactical, 1-1/4 ton 4x4 M1028
2320-01-127-5077

Truck, Shelter Carrier w/PTO, Tactical, 1-1/4 ton 4x4 M1028A1
2320-01-158-0820

Truck, Chassis, Tactical, 1-1/4 ton 4x4 M1031
2320-01-133-5368

and I did a quick search of the DRMO site and came up with something that
might be it or not. The -209 part sounds like M44 series but the description
list it as having 4 wheels and a auto with a diesel engine?? Maybe someone
can build on that info.

2320-01-209-8823

Let me know what you find out. Also I know a man in the next county that has
a M880 Maintaince truck if anyone needs his number contact me off list and
I'll furnish a phone number. He asking 2500.00 the last I heard. Wayne