Re: [MV] Gamma Goat wanted.

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 00:20:09 PDT

I live in Pitt Meadows - next door to Maple Ridge. I do not know of any Gama
Goat in a local fire department, but will ask around. The Maple Ridge Fire
Chief's son is in my Air Cadet squadron. :-)

Locally we have two collector owned Gama Goats operational in military specs
still. They are owned by John Hawthorne and Feruccio (Alf) Alfeld (his is an
ambulance version). Photo of these are on the Western Command web site under
members' vehicles, amphibious.

www.westerncommand.com

Captain Colin Macgregor Stevens, CD
583 "Coronation" Squadron,
Royal Canadian Air Cadets

NOTE: I lost about 100 messages in early April, 11 or more messages on 2001
APR 30/May 1 and about 10 more on May 16 due to a server problem. If you
sent me a message during that time that was not answered, please resend it.
Thanks.

MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)