WW2 Jeep rear seat?

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 20:41:28 PDT

Well I picked up a rear bench seat and I am not sure of the
era (ww2 or M38). It has tire pump hanger on bottom, but
one end is just a bolt sticking down (would like to know what is
missing on that end). Has a cross pipe mount across bottom. I
have seen a M38 and don't remember the tire pump
holder on them, they also seemed heavier tubing. If this is a WW2
will it fit in my M38. Loaned my digital camera to my sister or I would
have posted a picture.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net