Re: [MV] E-mail or Web address?

From: Royce C. Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 04:03:00 PDT

Thanks,

The tomtownsend was what threw me off. I'm not a computer whiz.

I saw a couple of his vehicles in Jacksonville, last night at the movie
theater. I know one was a jeep and the other was larger. I was going to
look at them really close after the movie, but he had taken the larger
one away.

I just recently became interested in MV's. I'll be lurking for a while
gathering info.

Royce