Re: [MV] GPW

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 11:34:59 PDT

Did a bit more on the GPW-- finally had some time. Hauled out the crated
engine and was never so disappointed in my whole life. I sold several of
these engines. One went to California. I had told the guy that there was no
carburator, clutch , fuel pump, or paperwork...all missing on this engine.
This was the engine he was supposed to get. Did he tell me that he got all
that extra stuff...hell no... Anyway, it is a new engine that I had to
repack because the Forest Service had taken parts off...Ruined my whole
restoration..I had planned on that unopened crate.. hope it blows up on you
guy..!
pictures are at..
www.cs.quik.com/truks/tubp.JPG
www.cs.quik.com/truks/crate.JPG