Re: [MV] Willys FLYING JEEP from WW2 (THE FLEEP)

From: colin . (male367@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 01:46:37 PDT

David...The one you refer to is the same as the australian version..but
developed and flown independant of the british. The australian version had
quick release plywood panels to form the flying shape, that were spose to
have been able to have been removed quickly on landing ...Our version was
abandoned too...and I don't think any of the fleep survived.
There is a willys site that has a pic too...
http://www.internau.psi.br/willys/curiosidades.htm

regards colin (australia)