Flakey M35 Turn Signals - Resolution!

From: Mark Ehle (markehle@netzero.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 14:34:35 PDT

Hello, All -

Thanks to all who made suggestions as to how to fix the turn signals on my
M35.

With the help of Greene Equipment Company (I highly reccomend them!), I
replaced the flasher, the light switch, and the turn signal switch. The
flasher now works as long as the switch is thrown, not the 100-20 seconds
like before. The flasher that came out was a wimpy-looking little plastic
thing, replaced by a much more robust part. I believe that was the culprit,
but thought that while I was at it, I would replace the other possible
players, too.

I am impressed with how easy the truck is to work on - very modular.

Thanks again for everybody's help!

Mark Ehle
M35A2
Dowling, MI