Stalwart in the USA

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (witek@argus.rs-systems.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 08:33:59 PDT

I was at the lake yesturday, and I realized what better way to have fun
with HMV's and water sports then by having a Stalwart. Could you guys
tell me how much they cost in the USA, if they are not found in the USA,
how much would it cost and is it even possible to get one from the UK.
Are they road legal in the USA? And if I wanted to take it for a dip would
I have to get it registered as a boat?
Can I obtain parts in the USA if a stalwart broken down. Since they are
old, would a water dip, cause any problems? Any other info would be great
as well, great list, keep up the good work!

WGB