RE: [MV] M38 water pump

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 09:28:33 PDT

I have a manual that I got with the jeep, TM9-804, The CD is on its way,
should be in Mon or Tues.
The manual I have seem to have no rebuild info.

Thanks for the info on plugs, I can do that today.

Working on brakes today, I suspect the wheel cylinders are shot.

BTW, On the M38 what happens if the Master cylinder vent is removed?
Mine is, will is cause problems similar to an M35A2?

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net