M890 Two Wheel Drive

From: Kang Le Hua (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 22:30:37 PDT

Work that has been done to Truck 1998. All parts NOS, obtained through
Saturn Surplus, and my good friend Mark, and Richie Green way down there
in Good ol' PA.

New Radiator, New Carb, New Intake Manifold Gaskets, New Exhaust
Manifold Gaskets, New Front Brake Calipers, New Front Brake Rotors, New
Rear Brake Shoes, New Windshield 1999, New Exhaust System, 2000, New
Dash Panels.

Front Seat occupied by me and the Black and White Dog, SPIKE, from
Vermont to Aberdeen every year, there or some of you out there that know
this truck.

My old M151A1 now lives in Vermont and the Owner is very very satisfied.
This is a win win situation.

Best Regards, From Behind the Bamboo Curtain
Tim Conover
AMOY, China.