Fw: Virus Alert! This is for real, i found it in mine.

From: Boomer Shapiro (shapir0@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 00:13:46 PDT

Oh heck!!
I had it too!!!
Take it from me, this isn't Spam!
Bernie

----- Original Message -----
From: David Thompson
To: Rachel Alexander ; broomstik ; Jody Cartwright ;
darryn@chainreaction.co.nz ; Phil Doyle ; Kerry Driscoll ; Rodney Erickson ;
Katrina Essenberg ; Jeaneen F ; Lesley Fazakerley ; Lesley Fazakerley ;
Derek Fikkers ; Simon Gerathy ; Tony Gibson ; David Green ; jen&jim howden ;
Danielle Hughes ; Joanne ; julianne@xtra.co.nz ; Sara K ; Penelope McCaul ;
Paul McGahan ; Denise Morales ; paul@kennett.co.nz ; Sarah Powell ; Boomer
Shapiro ; Steven Sobota ; TeaCoffeeSpice ; BF Thompson ; Bronwyn F Thompson
; Ted Thompson ; Graphic Design Time