MBT questions.

From: David Jenkins (GPW1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 06:22:07 PDT

Hi all,
I am ready to install the new floor, I got from Jeep Panels, on my MBT
trailer.
Couple of questions on a 9-7-42 MBT.
It came with a data plate but it was not attached to the trailer. Are
there any numbers stamped into the frame to verify the manufacture and
date?
I am told the landing leg casting should have 3 holes in it as opposed
to two on later trailers, is this correct?
Are there any differences between the lunette casting for a W.W.II
trailer and a 50's trailer. I know the 416 has two holes for the
lunette.
I noticed the axle has some sort of a joint in the center as opposed to
a continuous piece of tubing, is this correct?
The light brackets are welded to the frame and there are no holes where
to show it was bolted ot it at one time, is this correct?
I understand there are different types of lunettes, Does anyone have the
measurements for the W.W.II style?
Other then the one data plate should there be another data plates on the
trailer.
Thanx again.
Dj