Re: [MV] rapco

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 07:37:43 PDT

"John A. Hern Jr" <hern@nidlink.com> wrote:
> I've ordered twice from them and got good stuff, but it's hard to get
> them on the phone. I don't order things unless I can talk to a real
> person.

I've had the same experience. I've placed my order on his answering
machine on two occasions like his message suggests, and in both cases
the message fell through the cracks. The first time, I called back
several weeks later, got him on the phone, and placed my order. The
second time, I decided to look for a better dealer.

So, are there any other dealers who carry Gillespie paint in the 383
green "CARC-looking" color?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/