Re: RAPCO

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@thegrid.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 08:03:41 PDT

I have bought several items from Mark both by mail and in person at MV
events. I guess I'm just lucky that he has answered the phone when I call.
He is helpful, knowledgeable, and will work with deadlines. I had to replace
the entire fuel system on my '52 M38 a week before an event. Mark sent me a
new gas tank and fuel line in plenty of time to make my deadline. At Big
Bear last year I was looking for paint for my CUCV. Mark spent the necessary
amount of time to explain the different types of paint to me and help me
make a selection from an informed point of view.

To me that is the type of vendor we need in this hobby.

Gary Pavone
gpavone@thegrid.net