Re: [MV] GPW

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 21:36:33 PDT

Gene, my messages won't go through to you for some reason so I am going
through the list. Sorry list, but it is HMV related and a lot more on topic
than these "test" messages. The guy came here to get that motor so I don't
know where he lives, but send me his name and I'll dig through my CA MVCC
member directory and see if he's listed. Also what's a good time to call? I
called a few times but I can only guess where you're at,like me in the shop.
I've been leaving early and getting home late (It's 10:30 your time and I
just got in) I may take this weekend off though so can try to call then. In
the meantime I'm going to go hassle my ISP and see why my messages get to
everyone else but not your e-mail address. later,Bill
MVCC member
MVPA #15787
Real trucks don't have spark plugs!