Re: [MVlist] TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 10:51:45 PDT

Bill

Do you always express such suicidal notions/tendencies so openly?

I've been single for damned near 13 years now, and don't push my luck that
far. (Gutsy!!!) Especially when there are women around, eavesdropping on
the conversation. (Why do you think I'm bald, with what's left turning
grey?) 2 ex-wives

It just pays not to wear those big floppy clown shoes when walking in the
middle of a minefield.

Just kidding; well said!

I guess I just like doing what I want, when I want, how I want, and forever
how long I like. And yes, I don't have to worry about those big green toys
out back nagging about it either!

My 8 year old granddaughter gave me a camoflauge spread for my bed for
Christmas. She thinks that the big green stuff is "Way Cool!!"

John