Re: [MV] For Sale: Winch for HMMWV-OUCH!

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 17:12:35 PDT

My representative at Mile Marker (I happen to be one of their dealers) has
just informed me that the price I'm asking is right about where it should be.
Jobber cost to an established MM dealer would be in the $2600 range. That is
for the entire winch and accessories, as I advertised. Perhaps you are
thinking of the civilian model, (which would have to be modified slightly to
be compatible with the HMMWV) without the entire package of stuff that comes
with the mil-spec model. The ones that I have for sale are the two-speed
models. If you will tell me where I can purchase ones with the NSN that I
referred to in my ad, for the price that you stated, I would be happy to
purchase a few dozen. apb