Re: [MV] For Sale: Winch for HMMWV-OUCH!

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 18:04:15 PDT

Dear Mr. c322348 and List:

While some owners of HMMWV's might be satisfied with a civilian unit,
modified in the field for tactical use, our feeling is that one should strive
for authenticity and accuracy in the addition of accessories. The NSN that we
referenced includes everything necessary for an installation. Some of these
items might be difficult to acquire separately, especially the brakets,
decals, data plates, hydraulic connectors, etc, that are required for a
mil-spec installation. We feel that a $50,000 vehicle deserves the extra
cost of the proper accessory.

If you have any more concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to
correspond with us. As always, multiple purchases trigger lower prices.
Perhaps someone on your Christmas list would like one?

Cordially, Arthur P. Bloom, Pres. Inter Agency Motor Pool
"For Combat, Work or Play"

The parts list calls for the following:

ITEM QUANTITY NAME MIL-SPEC#

1 1 connector 8741492
2 1 plug,controller 12469064
3 1 wire, lead 12469065-1
4 1 wire, lead 12469065-2
5 1 decal 12469066
6 1 decal 12469067
7 1 inst'n instructions 12469068
8 7 strap, tiedown MS3367-1-0
9 6 strap, tiedown MS3367-7-0
10 1 adapter MS27147-1
11 4 nut MS51943-35
12 4 nut MS51943-39
13 6 nut MS51943-43
14 2 nut MS51943-45
15 1 breaker, circuit AA55571/01-001
16 2 screw 449617
17 2 washer 2436167
18 2 washer 2436168
19 4 screw 9417323
20 3 screw B1821BH038C175N
21 6 screw B1821BH063C400N
22 2 screw B1821BH075C550N
23 2 O-ring 5584527
24 1 bracket, LH 6001552
25 1 bracket, RH 6001553
26 1 block, snatch 963-60-50085
27 1 strap, nylon 963-60-50089
28 1 controller, hand 983-74-1001
29 1 winch & bumper 983-75-50050CVB
30 1 line, winch 983-88-00C36
31 1 line, winch 983-88-00C47
32 1 U-end 983-90-50201
33 3 spacer 983-92-52000
34 1 decal, warning 983-2023
35 1 hook, w/pin 983-19-51202
36 1 wire rope, 3/8" by 100' 983-19-50020
37 1 clamp, wire rope 983-0068
38 1 screw, clamp, wire rope 983-90-50115
39 1 controller ext cable, 20' 983-74-1005
40 1 data plate, gear position 983-0060