Re: [MV] 1943 US Marine Corps gas can!

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 14:52:27 PDT

Now you've done it Brandon!

That said, let me fire an early shot before I run by saying I think the guy
is misrepresenting the item. It's actually a U.S. Metal Container can and
fairly common. (I think I have two in the garage. But, I'll be happy to
be proved wrong and sell them for big $ on Ebay!)

Chris Davis
(Looking for a safe place to hide from the impending jerry can post avalanche.)