RE: [MVlist] M38 Parts

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 15:18:21 PDT

Ok, John consider my chops properly busted.

Yo, folks no one came back and told me John Bizal at Midwest Military sold
M38 parts.
 I had his website in my bookmark list but since I did not have a jeep, I
did not have a Jeep parts section.

John has officially busted my chops on the phone for even asking such a
foolish question, so consider this a shameless plug for Midwest Military.

Midwest Military, Specializing in Dodge, Jeep and other Military Vehicle
Parts and Accessories

Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372 Phone: (952) 440-8778 or FAX (952) 440-8776

E-Mail: jbizal100@midwestmil.com

and BTW, Their website is http://hosts.in-tch.com/www.midwestmil.com/

Thanks again John!
and he ships quick too!