Re: [MV] Pearl Harbour- shurely shome mistakes?

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 17:34:38 PDT

I recall at the time they were specifically looking for M43's. Perhaps they
didn't want to blow up any WW2 equipment and make those on the list angry?
Not that this is a WW2 list only...oops! Not that thread again!!!

I was in contact with a military vehicle rental outfit in Los Angeles at the
time and had offered my WC-54 (not to be blown up obviously).

BK