Re: [MV] City Code Violations

From: John Souza (jpsouza@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 19:49:45 PDT

Mike,

He said that he should be able to get in the vehicle and start it and drive
it around. Which I thought that was kind of strange, cause that was about
the only thing that he told me that was sort of "reading between the lines.
Or he was setting me up for "Operating a Used Car Lot in a M1 Zone"

John
MVPA # 2697