Want to be in a W.W.II Motion Picture.

From: No Joke Productions Inc. (vze2m8x4@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 20:02:11 PDT

I will be in Reading dressed as a motion picture combat photographer
complete with a Bell & Howell 35mm Eyemo, with the 3 lens turret, with a
bayonet as a hand grip. I will be recruiting re-enactors for a feature
length W.W.II film called THE LETTER WRITER (www.warfilm.com). The main
character is a U.S.ARMY motion picture photographer, If you see me please
say hello, I will be wearing a helmet with a Varga girl painted on it with
the pun "Shot Me" written above the girl. The film will shoot some time
next summer and there are some scenes where many vehicles are needed. For
more information visit www.warfilm.com and request a re-enactors form.

Thank You,
Jeffrey A Cox