European V-100's

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 03:26:10 PDT

I am hoping that some of our friends on the other side of the pond might help. I have heard that there are some Cadillac Gage V-100's in private hands in Europe seems that they came out of US air bases over there.

Has anyone any knowledge of these? Have they shown up at Beltring or any other such shows?

I talked to an Englishman at Aberdeen, Md show a couple years ago and he stated he had one and there were some in Germany?

Thanks for the help.

Rick Lathrop