Can You ID My New M35A2 Truck?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 15:15:44 PDT

Hello All...

I can't believe how helpful the folks on this list have been in the
last two days! I have gotten lots of great advice on my new M35A2 and
even scored a pair of CUCV bucket seats!

Anyway, I was just talking with a guy from this list on the phone and
he thinks that my new M35A2 may have a turbo and an air shift front
axle.

So I need help from you.

Can you take a look at the truck on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591572881&r=0&t=0

and then answer the following questions?

1.) Does it have a turbo?

2.) Does it have an air shift axle?

3.) What engine does it have?

4.) What year is it?

5.) Any other interesting features of note you see?

If you want to answer directly via email to avoid list clog, that's
fine. I'll post the final consensus to the list.

Thank you!

--
Jim "Ike" Newton
1984 Military CUCV Suburban