Fw: [MV] Woodworm

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 20:28:32 PDT

Tim hello...In eply... It's gonna be hard to "worm" your way out of this
one !

Someone told me some years back that one method to tell whether the worms
are still home and breading is quite easy and simple. I have not tried this
myself but it seems very logical.

Got to your favoutrite Diabetic on insulin and aske for a used "discarded
syringe with fine needle still intact.

Fill the darn thing with alcohol and inject the juice into a group of holes
on the north end. Then. again in the middle and more "juice into the south
end. then sit back and wait for the little bastards to stick the head or ass
out... and bash the daylights out of them !!!
Some of them will be coming out in reverse.
If you see nothing. then fill the rest of the holes for good measure.
Chances are if anyone's home they wont be eating any more wood !

Finally, I might add my 2 cents worth to this remedy... after ten minutes
put your ear up against the wood and listen for any odd sounds, OK.
If you hear a series of little "Hic... Hics" then you'll know that they
are alive and well and are partying drunk.

Regards and although I did embellish the above just a little... it's true,
the part about the syringe test !
Try it with some Southern Comfort or Jim Bean or Dewars

Aussie Rob
upstate NY 42MB and a litter of CJ2As