M35A2C

From: specwar (specwar@southwind.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 18:58:17 PDT

I was just given my form 97 today for my AmGen M35A2C When I checked at
the DRMO yard today it appeared someone had try to take the fuel pump
off (so won't be driving it home on Friday as I had hoped) and only got
as far as disconnecting the injector pump lines and the fuel hook ups to
the pump, is there a hazard of leaving the injector lines off and the
ports on the pump open as long as they were covered by the hood. I also
have another question, if an engine seizes, will there be any oil left
in the pan?, ( I also noted that the lower radiator line had been
disconnected possibly to remove the radiator) All in all, what is the
cost of a running 465-1C or 1D and are they interchangeable, I have seen
AmGen, equipped with both.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice,
Bob Wilson
owner American General M35A2C