Re: [MV] 1009 MP Vehicle

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 17:54:48 PDT

Here are pictures of a real M1009 of which I found a picture:

  www.cucv.net/suburban/cucv_bills1.jpg
  www.cucv.net/suburban/cucv_bills2.jpg
Hmm, that's a sharp lookin' rig:D

You will notice the lightbar, and the antenna arrangement is also
interesting, but I don't know if the antenna arrangement is specific
to an MP vehicle or not.
Nope, just the antennas I had laying around the shop at the time. This CUCV
is currently being swapped over to a new frame after some dizzy broad hit it
at 75 mph:( But I must say, that 1009 sure held up better than her little
Dodge car did:)
As far as anyone wanting lights sirens, strobes, PAs etc, check
www.galls.com I buy quite a bit from them and they've been good to deal
with. I bought some siren controls from CDF (California Dept of Forestry)
once and Galls sent me the manuals for free!
Bill