INSIGNIA INFO NEEDED

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 20:49:45 PDT

Good evening listers;

I realize that this is not directly related to vehicles so I will keep it
short. Is anyone on the list knowlegeable about identification of WWI
regimental insignias and unit symbols? If anyone know of a place to start
looking as I am trying to find one that was on a ring that my wife's
grandfather had when he was in France durring WWI. It could be British,
French, or possibly US. Thanks in advance for any info you folks can
offer. REQUIRED MV CONTENT: The M-715 just got a pair of new batteries
and is healthy again. I will be getting into blasting and painting pretty
soon.

Best Regards,
Jim
MVPA #17216