Re: [MV] Bumperettes needed

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 15:09:01 PDT

Well, I'm looking for a crappy set of bumperettes, so if any of you have
some "take-offs" for sale, let me know. I like the well-used but well
maintained look, if you know what I mean, so if anyone has some sitting
out in the back yard rusting away, I have a sandblaster, an anvil, and a
big hammer...

Thanks,

John

--

John A. Hern Jr. 1900 Millview Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814 mailto:hern@nidlink.com Dipl.Ing. Mechanical Engineer Foundry: http://www.hernironworks.com Greyhounds: http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org Personal: http://www.happygreyhound.com