Re: [MV] The Ten Best Tools of All Time - Gun tape!

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 22:52:41 PDT

An interesting list. One suggestion - GUN TAPE rather than duct tape. That
is what we used in the army - it is much stronger, sticks MUCH better, and
seems to last forever! Besides, it is a subdued colour - green! I LOVE it!

Colin Macgregor Stevens

NOTE: I lost about 100 messages in early April, 11 or more messages on 2001
APR 30/May 1 and about 10 more on May 16 due to a server problem. If you
sent me a message during that time that was not answered, please resend it.
Thanks.

MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)