Re: [MV] INSIGNIA INFO NEEDED

From: Jim Densley (puget@harbornet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 07:40:25 PDT

 There is an organization called ASMIC, American Society of Military
Insignia Collectors that specializes in this. I can send you some info this
group if you're interested. I've been a member for around 20 years. In
their publications, experts identify rare insignia.

You said:---->I realize that this is not directly related to vehicles so I
will keep it