RE: [MV] Wrecker Bodies

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 09:35:08 PDT

You don't indicate what style of wrecker body they are, so this information
might not be relevant. I was keeping track of wrecker sales prices at US
DRMO's for over a year, while I was in the process of looking for one for
myself, and wreckers in scrap condition (Models M543 and M816) were selling
for between $800.00 and $1100.00. Some of them could be viewed on the DRMO
website. Most of them were missing major body components, or had been in an
accident. Bottom line...the ones in Kansas might be worth a few hundred
dollars, but only to someone with the ability to move them to a more
convenient location.

John