Re: [MV] M151 Canadian contract number

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 11:01:14 PDT

In a message dated 07/06/01 12:38:43 GMT Daylight Time, ttrask@gov.nb.ca
writes:

<< Someone on the list had requested any info on contract numbers on M151s in
 Canada - Mine is DAAE-07-71C0103. >>

Todd..

......it was me. If this plate is an original, from a Canadian DND Mutt, then
it would seem that the DND bought surplus US mutts, (certainly this one seems
to be).
This is why I asked the question.........rumours persist that DND DIDN'T buy
new, instead they bought second-hand US ones. If anyone has evidence of a
Canadian mutt dataplate that has a Canada-specific contract number, I'd love
to hear about it.

Thanks todd.
Kind regards..
Ken