Re: [MV] Fw: military vehilce show and fleamarket in CT.

From: keats (keats@gateway.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 18:36:21 PDT

Directions: From Hartford: Route I-91 South; take Route 9 Exit22S (left
exit) toward Portland and Middletown; Follow 9 approximately 5 miles; take
Exit 16 and follow signs for Rts. 66 East and 17 North, you will go up and
over that large bridge you saw from Rt 9; at the first light after the
bridge go straight thru onto Rt 17A, (66 and 17 turn right); follow this
road approximately 3 miles to the Fairgrounds. From the New London area use
Rt 9 to get to Middletown, take Exit 16 (left turn) and follow the
directions above. From New Haven take I-91 North to Rt 9 Exit 22S, follow
directions above. From Waterbury take I-84 East to New Britain, take Rts 72
and 9, follow 9S into Middletown and follow directions above, or take I-691
thru Meriden to Rt. 66, follow to Portland.