Manual for AC inverter PU 724/A needed (24vdc to 115vac)

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 23:28:38 PDT

Looking for a users manual and/or technical manual for a 400 watt
military inverter. It takes in 24 volts or so and turns it into 115vac.
It's about the size of a large cat, and weighs about as much as a large,
ugly dog. The designation on it says PU 724/A, model 2100A inverter.
There are a couple of confusing terminals on it, and I don't want to let
the smoke out of it by doing something wrong. I've already checked the
Fair Radio site and don't see it, there. Thanks. Jim