Excess LED Composite Taillights

From: G&K Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 18:00:53 PDT

Hi to all;

I was just getting stuff together that I am bringing to the National
Convention next month to sell at our vendor site. We have a pair of the
latest LED composite tail/brake lights. These were on a generator trailer
which was sold for civilian use and had regular taillights put on it. They
are not that old and were made by Riverside Manufacturing which is the
military contractor for these lights which are now being used on the latest
trucks/humvees. See www.RiversideManufacturing.com for all the details.
They are 383 Green color and have the mounting brackets also. They work
great on 24 volt systems and have the Packard style rubber connectors also.
The lights, brackets and shipping etc ran about 170.00. I figured that
someone on the list might want them before the convention. Email me off
list at wolf.star@verizon.net if you want to make an offer. I will take any
reasonable amount for them.

Glenn MVPA