Reno Truck Show

From: Paul Cavnar (nn7b@powernet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 21:10:35 PDT

Hi Listers -

There is an antique and collectors truck show here in Reno that
ends tomorrow. There were about 200 trucks and a small few
MV's including a Burma dump truck with an open cab and a nice
'43 MB. There was what I though was a M43 but didn't notice
the ID card in the window.

Lots of Diamond T's, Mack's and a few Dodge's where were
really great. Even saw a 30's vintage R-E-O Speedwagon! (Gee,
and I thought I saw them on stage in the 60's!)

If anyone is in the area, there is no charge to get in and the
display is at the northwest parking lot of the Hilton Hotel,
on the southeast side of the Hwy. 395 & I-80 intersections.

Paul Cavnar
Cold Springs, NV.
M200A1 (for sale)