Re: [MV] tanks-the true story

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 10:16:38 PDT

I'll be heading there in a couple of months to do some research on the
t28/t95. I've been offered a chance to get inside and take photos, etc, so
I'll also be doing other vehicles while I'm there. Can't really pass this
up. I'll let you know what the museum is like, but from the literature that
I've gotten, it looks like they've still got plenty of actual vehicles still
on display.

Greg
Vista, CA

Note: @home.com email servers are ridiculously
unreliable. If I don't respond to a query, please
try again or use this address as an alternate:
ebaygreg@hotmail.com