F-Head needed

From: m18.hellcat (m18.hellcat@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 11:33:43 PDT

Well fellow MV'ers today was not such a good day. In the process of
restoring a 53' M38A1 and all I have left to do is the engine( saved it for
last as I own a competition engine building business) anyway after removing
it from the bead blaster it goes to magnaflux & sure enough the cylinder is
cracked (hard to believe since it ran FLAWLESSLY just before I removed it)
Now I have two options, first I can sleeve it & braze the deck OR I can hope
to find another block that will clean up at .020 over (had a friend make me
a set of custom pistons).
Sooo.. Is there any functional OR cosmetic diffs. between the militaty
blocks & the CJ stuff ???
Does anyone have a spare they want to sell ???? (preferably in the
Michigan/ Ohio area) ????

thanks in advance - Scott

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access