Re: Fw: [MV] Excess LED Composite Taillights

From: J. D. Bowen (oreuc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 09:38:31 PDT

That's dirty pool, I'd say. You accepted my offer,
sorry to say I haven't been sitting by e-mail every
minute due to the heavy weather in the
Houston/Friendswood area. Your message is dated
Saturday night at 10:09 p.m.

Here it is Sunday, 11:36 when I respond.

If you want to run an auction, then best go to Ebay or
stand by your word.

J. D. Bowen