727 Dodge tranny question.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Jun 10 2001 - 09:57:33 PDT

  List brothers and sister, I got a rebuildible 727 Dodge tranny for my
M-886 Ambulance. I took it apart and on pulling out the last drum of
clutches, it also pulled out the roller bearings on the back end of the
tranny, (these have the according like springs with them) well IM looking to
find a DECENT drawing or picture of how these go in on that back area with
the little fingers that the bearing sit on. I have 3 manuals that IM using,
2 military and a civilian one and none of them have great pictures of this
area.
 Thanks Mark M-886