RE: [MV] welding/repair technique question

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 18:24:50 PDT

Ok folks...
Where do I find this sealer?

I have been to a welder and a radiator shop, both the best available, both
told me to buy a new tank.
The options now are JB Weld, Fiberglass patch, or the sealer.

now I'm looking over these 3 options, unless anyone has a good take out.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-