WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #69

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 12:12:19 PDT

I started the evening taking some digital photos of the Mule for someone
interested in buying it. Hopefully it will be out from under foot soon.

Then it was on to more Carryall painting.

I want to put two color coats on all the parts and my original plan was to
first coat everything, then run it through again for a second coat. Well,
moving parts in and out of the "paint booth" is a bit of a hassle, so I
went ahead and put the second coat on the parts I had done over the weekend.

I finished up the welding and patching on the tailgate while the paint was
drying. Then moved the finished parts into the Carryall.

I then moved another group of parts into the booth and gave them the first
color coat.

Hopefully tonight will see the end of painting and I can take down the
paint booth. It sure takes up a lot of space.

Chris Davis
25041 Rivendell Dr.
Lake Forest, CA
'42 WC53 Carryall