Re: [MV] [MV]Welding/repair technique question

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 12:48:02 PDT

Believe me, it is not hard to create an explosive mixture. In my pyromaniacal
youth, it was common for us young pyros to launch tennis balls out of homemade
shooters. What did we use to propel these tennis balls - yes you guessed it -
gas!

I'm not going into detail since the process itself was lunacy. We used to do
this in the park at the end of the street. And yes we were nuts. Of course it
didn't matter since we were all going to live forever anyway and cinged eyebrows
was only a sign of courage back then.

Gas makes an excellent tennis ball shooter propellant. If the shooter doesn't
explode!

And we didn't even know about 14:1 back then!

FWIW

Dave