RE: [MV] welding/repair technique question

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 13:48:03 PDT

Dave is very right about Ladders being dangerous. I damn near lost my leg
from dancing with one of those puppies. Six months in a wheelchair will
teach a man a healthy respect for those handicap spaces.

The point is there is one sure truth about life! The ticket says admit one.
There is no guarantees, no rain days, etc. Only absolute is nobody (well.
with the exception of Methuselah and a few others how found favor in the
site of the Lord) AIN't NOBODY gettin' out the park alive. Of course, there
is no since in trying to get ejected early either.

I have just finished two big projects and am a fairly happy camper this
afternoon (Only a million more to go).

You all have a great day.

Mandatory MV content: It was a war chariot that the Load got Methuselah in
right?

Has anybody heard from Jim Rice?

Gordie