COMVEC and Re: [MV] [MVlist] Re: [MV] Weapon-laden vehicle brings charges for man

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 15:14:45 PDT

Should be interesting this weekend when we head down to COMVEC. Bet the
LEO's down there will be waiting for us to even look cross-eyed at them.
    Has anyone from COMVEC notified the Connecticut State Police and
surrounding towns that "We Come In Peace" and aren't showing the flag for
"McVeigh, the Nutty"????
    Ron
.