Re: [MV] M35 Follow up overheat and low oil pressure

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 17:08:19 PDT

Maybe Hank should have stepped back one step when I asked him why he was
grinding down the edges of the "stant" style thermostat, that came in the
"M35" heater kit, to fit in the housing of the LDT engined M35 that he owns.
The stant was just a smidge too big to fit in the engine.
    Hey guys, always remember that there is usually a reason Uncle Sugar
gets rid of these "goodies" that we so eagerly hand over our hard earned
cash for. Just cause someone tells ya it's gonna fit,(I'm telling ya Hank,
these cargo cover kits are for our M35's....NOT) verify, verify, verify.
    Or ask Joe Young or Richard Greene! ;-)
    Ron