Re: A security check ?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 19:23:42 PDT

It a Security & Trade Commissions the way I understand it and I guess to
make sure you are not Saddam Hussein or selling him your new trucks.But did
you really think the government would just take your signature on the end
use statement as the gospel?? And every few years they will check again!
Wayne